miðvikudagur, mars 11, 2009

Games

"Is everything ready?" she said.
"Yes I think so," he said.
"So which one is the kitchen?" she said.
"This over here. I marked it with your scarf and my sneakers," he said.
"Ohh.. .And I guess this big area in the shade is the TV room?" she said.
"Yup. I thought we would spend the most time here. I mean, I could spend my whole afternoon just watching cartoons!" he said.
"So you'd rather be watching cartoons than playing with me?" she said with a slight accusatory tone on her voice.
"No Mer, of course not. I mean... not today, they're re-runs" he confessed, sheepishly.
"Glad to know it,” she said, cold.
They fell silent for a while, Meredith doodling on the earth and Sam watching her, hands tucked into his pants. It was a warm Sunday’s afternoon, and the grown-ups were having a meal inside the house, and they, being the only children, were playing around in the backyard.
"So are we playing or not?" he asked after the silence prolonged too much.
"Well, I guess so. Do you have everything ready?"
"Yes, I already told you," he answered, slightly annoyed.
"Hey, it's just that... I was kinda hoping you didn't."
"Ah?"
"Well, you know... it kinda hurts."
"That's coz you're a girl. Mamma always plays with daddy and daddy doesn't complain."
"Yeah but…they're grownups." She started playing with the hem of her dress.
"They are grownups, they are grownups... Com'n! Grownups think they are all so intelligent and capable and they... well, what do we lack? 50 cm more height? I'm just SO tired of that excuse!"
"...Well… I guess you're... right," she lowered her gaze.
"Come on, we'll have fun this time," he said.
"Ok. Where shall we do it? Last time we started in the kitchen," she said.
"Let's try somewhere else," he said.
"Ok. Tv room?" she said.
"No."
"Ok, the bedroom?"
"Ok."
"Yeah, besides that's the most common place where they do it," she said.
"I already told you that's okay!" he said.
"Geez. Ok," she said.
She walked over there, head lowered after the outburst. Nothing more happened for a few seconds.
"So... take off your dress," he said.
"But the grass will sting me," she said.
"It won't don't worry," he said.
She undid her dress and pulled it up over her head; her hair got stuck in the zipper and he had to come and help her. Her eyes got wet, but she sniffed and rubbed her scalp, and he, seeing she was now okay, took off his own t-shirt and pants while she took off her underwear.
"So... can I see it?" she asked, completely naked.
"Nope, not yet. You first need to turn around, give me your back," he said.
"Like this?" she asked.
"Yes yes. Now on your knees... put your hands out for balance… great. Hey! Don't look over your shoulder, that's cheating," he said.
"Don't call me a cheater," she said.
"Then don't look over your shoulder," he said.
"Ok I won't," she said.
"Ok. So I'll start. Ready?"
She nodded. He saw her there, childish body totally exposed, and took off his pants.
"Shall I do 20?"
She didn't answer, so he took that for a yes. From his pocket, he took out the black whip, walked towards her, and started lashing her with all the force he, an eight year old boy, could muster.


0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

Gerast áskrifandi að Birta ummæli [Atom]

<< Heim